Anti Cellulite Massage
Tactile sensitivity used in massage is the basis in both diagnostics and in anti-cellulite therapy itself and majority of cosmetic procedures and aesthetic medicine. It provides information about a current condition of tissues and changes that occur during the therapy enabling appropriate direction of individual treatment. Cellulite is an aesthetic-health problem which is so common that it requires specialist methods and one of them is a dynamic anti-cellulite massage which is a topic of this article.
Use of the dynamic anti cellulite massage, as the name suggests, it is mainly used in problems with cellulite, but this massage method is also used:
- in overweight therapy support,
- in massage during maternity period after giving birth,
- in the case of quick weight loss,
- as preparation and then rehabilitation method in the case of performing procedures in the area of pelvis and thighs, also in the scope of plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine,
- in order to increase a range of movement in joints of a lower part of body,
- as medicinal massage it increases removing toxins and deposits,
- by all of you who work for increasing a range of movement, beauty and body grace,
- during menopause
The dynamic anti-cellulite massage is a natural, individual method that is fully organism-friendly, painless, and taking into consideration the fact that one session of the dynamic anti-cellulitis massage lasts about 50- 60 minutes, there is additional opportunity for a moment of great relax. In the case of cellulite, it is advisable to take comprehensive steps. Gradual appearing of cellulite is easier in therapy, all the more that factors causing it can be determined more accurately.